Patents, Designs, Copyright, Trade Secrets, Know-how, Litigation
Paul Lynch is a Director at TLIP, where his practice focuses on patent drafting, patent prosecution, and advising on registered designs. Paul specialises in electronic and mechanical related matters, including computer systems, telecommunications, microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), and inkjet printing.
Paul has a B.Eng. in Electronic Engineering from Dublin City University (DCU), and an MSc. in Microsystems and Nanotechnology from Cranfield University, where he explored the feasibility of fabricating printer nozzles using different lasers.
- BEng. Electronic Engineering (2.1)
- MSc. Microsystems and Nanotechnology
- Chartered UK Patent Attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- Registered Design Attorney
- TLIP invited to speak to speak to MSc. entrepreneurship students at Leeds University (2018)
- Unified Patent Court (UPC) Update: TLIP news, 28th November 2016
- “Practical tips for bringing cases to the IPEC” – CIPA East of England meeting (2016)
- “The Patent Box” Budget event – HSBC’s Birmingham Area Commercial Centre (2013)
- Electronics, Internet of Things, computer memory controllers and systems, content delivery networks; blockchain, navigation devices, payment systems, piezoelectric actuators, MEMs, wireless communication systems, semiconductors, wireless technologies, microscopes; medical devices; and turf treatment machines.
- Patent prosecution, opposition and appeals, litigation, due diligence, freedom to operate, contracts and licensing, agreements, patent box, Unified Patent Court , trademark prosecution, registered designs, IP strategy.